JFK Vocational Rehabilitation Invites you to the 36th Annual Career Options Day on Friday, May 4, 2018 from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm taking place at JFK Conference and Fitness Center – 70 James Street, Edison, NJ. This event can help companies fulfill the US Department of Labor’s 7% Rule for hiring or recruiting people with disabilities.
If you have a need for a sign language interpreter, please contact us so that we have a sufficient number of interpreters available to assist those in need of this service. Call Celie Iwashyna at (732) 321-7069 Or Email Aracelie.Iwashyna@hackensackmeridian.org.
Sponsored by the Vocational Rehabilitation Department in cooperation with Interface – our Business Advisory Board.
- Exhibitors Set-Up at 7:30 am. (Breakfast will be served.)
- Guests Arrive at 8:30 am. The event is open until 1:00 pm
- For-Profit Companies – $175
- Non-Profits and Government Facilities – Free
Celie Iwashyna, (732) 321-7069, Aracelie.Iwashyna@hackensackmeridian.org
Career Options Day is the premier career event in New Jersey that brings together private sector businesses, service organizations, and people with disabilities. This is open to the general public and everyone is welcome to attend.
You are invited to register early to:
- Recruit current and future talent,
- Publicize your company to the public,
- Network with representatives from other local area businesses,
- Provide career information to the guests of the event, and
- Get a start on the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs’ 7% utilization goal for individuals with disabilities.
Each year, hundreds of guests visit to learn about career opportunities with companies that provide an inclusive work environment. Our guests range in age, from young adults to seasoned professionals, of all backgrounds. Participating companies in recent years report that their involvement was both fruitful and rewarding. We extend the opportunity to your company to join the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute’s Career Options Day. Sign up now to reserve your exhibitor table by returning the registration form.
Join the main companies that sponsor the event, including out Interface Advisory Board:
- Kelly Services / US Environmental Protection Agency / BP Lubricants / Bio NJ Talent Network
- NJ Department of Labor / NJ Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Wakefern Food Corp. / NJ Transit /HMH- JFK Health System / U.S.D.O.L. – Office of Apprenticeship
- PSE&G / J&J / Middlesex County Workforce Development / Delta T Group / Fedex
Please complete the attached registration form indicating your interest and needs. Return it to us via mail, fax, or email. Please feel free to share this information with your peers in the business community. We are always eager to enhance this opportunity by adding new members to this annual event. There is a registration fee of $175.
We look forward to you joining us for our 36th Career Options Day. Save the date: May 4, 2018