1450 WCTC, along with our sister station, Magic 98.3, is paws in & tails up in the search for Central Jersey’s Cutest Pet, and we need your help!
Magic 98.3 and 1450 WCTC are getting closer to crowning the winner of “Central Jersey’s Cutest Pet!”
We’ve narrowed it down to the TOP 15 Finalists!
It’s up to YOU to vote for your favorite now through Monday, July 22nd at 9am!
Top 5 finalists receive a copy of “The Petsitter’s Tale” by Laura Vorreyer, and 4 tickets to the Somerset Patriots “Bark in the Park” event on July 30th; grand prize winner announced that night and will receive gifts from Somerset Patriots.
Grand prize winner announced Tuesday, July 30th at TD Bank Ball Park in Bridgewater during the Somerset Patriots “Bark In The Park” event! We’ll be on site that night from 5-7pm, collecting monetary donations, along with food and supplies for Karma Cat + Zen Dog Rescue Society, and we’ll crown the winner!
We’ll also be collecting monetary donations, along with food and supplies for Karma Cat + Zen Dog Rescue Society, at the station, Mondays through Fridays, 9am-5pm, at 78 Veronica Ave. Somerset, NJ.
Items that are a BIG HELP include:
- Authority® Cat & Kitten DRY food
- Natural Balance® Wet & Dry Cat Food (duck & pea or chicken & pea)
- World’s Best Cat Litter (corn litter)
- Paper Towels
- Disinfecting Wipes
We’ll moderate and approve each photo as they come in. (Photo approvals will be made during normal business hours – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Only one pet per photo. Photos with more than one pet will not be approved.)
Here is the Cutest Pet 2019 timeline:
2nd Round: Top 15
- Monday, July 15 at 5PM – Monday, July 22 at 9AM
Final Round: Top 5
- Monday, July 22 at 5PM – Friday, July 26 at 9AM
The Top 5 finalists will be invited to the Somerset Patriots “Bark In The Park” Night on Tuesday, July 30th at 5:00PM. The game is open to friends and family as well We’ll be organizing and collecting any final donations for Karma Cat Zen Dog Rescue Society of New Jersey as well as revealing the Grand Prize Cutest Pet Winner!!
The Grand Prize Cutest Pet Winner will receive 4 Upgraded Premium Field Box Tickets, be a part of the Pooch parade, winning dog gets to do “1st Fetch of the Game,” a picture with your dog and Sparky Lyle on the field, ice cream treats in the 3rd inning, an item from the Patriots Team Store, and the title of WCTC’s Cutest Pet 2019!!
Click Here To Fill Out A Waiver before arriving at the game.
This is a multi-station contest. Entries from 1450 WCTC and it’s sister station Magic 98.3 will be combined.
Magic 98.3 & WCTC 1450-AM
CUTEST PET 2019
MULTI-STATION CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the Cutest Pet 2019 Multi-Station Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGQ Magic 98.3 and WCTC 1450-AM (each a “Station,” collectively the “Stations”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.magic983.com and www.wctcam.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Friday, June 21, 2019 and end on Monday, July 8, 2019.
- Each Photo must be submitted in digital form in JPEG or PNG format (minimum 270 pixels wide and sized less than 1 MB). Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Each Photo submitted may feature only the pet and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Stations shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. Photo will be posted on each Station’s website at magic983.com or www.wctcam.com and by submitting a Photo, entrant (1) certifies that he or she has all rights necessary to use the Photo, and (2) grants Stations permission to use the Photo for Contest and other promotional purposes. The Stations’ determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in this multi-Station Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Middlesex, Somerset, or Union County, New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of Middlesex, Somerset, or Union County, New Jersey residency to verify eligibility. Stations may require winner to provide proof of pet ownership upon request.
- Up to five (5) Finalist Prizes will be awarded. Each Finalist Prize is one (1) copy of "The Petsitter's Tale" by Laura Vorreyer ($10 value) and four (4) tickets to the Somerset Patriots "Bark in the Park" night on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET ($32 value). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize is $42.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is four (4) Upgraded Premium Field Box Tickets ($60 value), access to the “Pooch Parade,” winning dog and owner participate in the "1st Fetch of the Game," a picture with your dog and Sparky Lyle on the field, ice cream treats in the 3rd inning, and an item from the Patriots Team Store ($50 value). ARV of the Grand Prize is $110.00.
- The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at TD Bank Ballpark - 1 Patriots Park, Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807 as notified by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to five (5) Finalist Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected as follows:
- Round 1:
- Beginning on Monday, July 8, 2019 at 5:00pm ET and ending on Monday, July 22, 2019 at 9:00am ET (“Round 1”): listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.magic983.com and www.wctcam.com and vote for his/her favorite Pet. During Round 1, listeners will be able to vote for up to five (5) Pets to determine the top thirty (30) Pets who will advance to Round 2 as described below. At the conclusion of Round 1, up to thirty (30) Pets will be selected to advance to Round 2. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per hour during the Round 1 voting period.
- Round 2:
- Beginning on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 5:00pm ET and ending on Monday, July 22, 2019 at 9:00am ET (“Round 2”), listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.magic983.com and www.wctcam.com and vote for his/her favorite Pet. During Round 2, listeners will be able to vote for up to five (5) Pets to determine top five (15) Pets who will advance to Round 3 as described below. At the conclusion of Round 2, up to five (5) Pets will be selected to advance to Round 3. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per hour during the Round 2 voting period. Entrants who submitted the Photos of the top five (5) Pets will be awarded a Finalist Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Round 3:
- Beginning on Monday, July 22, 2019 at 5:00pm ET and ending on Monday, July 26, 2019 at 9:00am ET (“Round 3”), listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.magic983.com and www.wctcam.com and vote for his/her favorite Pet. During Round 3, listeners will be able to vote for up to one (1) Pet to be voted as the winning Pet. At the conclusion of Round 3, one (1) Pet will be deemed the winner. Total votes will account for seventy-five percent (75%) of each remaining Pet’s score. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per hour during the Round 3 voting period.
- Round 1:
- The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of each remaining Pet’s score will be determined Cutest Pet Judging Panel based on the owner of the pets availability to attend Bark In The Park. The top five (5) Pets and their respective owner must be present on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 beginning at 5:00pm ET at Somerset Patriots “Bark In The Park” Event at TD Bank Ballpark - 1 Patriots Park, Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807. The Station will announce the winning Pet on-site. In the case the entrant who submitted the winning Pet’s Photo is not present, the entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Pet will be selected from all remaining Pets based on the number of votes received in Round 3.
- Entrants are permitted to vote, along with any other Station listeners. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the voting process or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. In addition, any person tampering with the voting process on behalf of one of the entrants will result in the disqualification of that entrant. All votes must be received by the closing of the applicable voting period.
- In the event of a tie, those that entries that are tied will be placed in a random drawing to determine the Pet moving on to the next round.
- Entrants are not required to listen to the Station to win but Round 3 finalists must be present to win and claim the Grand Prize as described above.
- Entrants will be notified via phone call and/or email as their Pet advances in the Contest.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- Up to five (5) Finalist Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected as follows:
- The Stations reserve the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at magic983.com and www.wctcam.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Stations, 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Stations.