These rules apply to the Central Jersey’s Class of 2020 Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 1450 WCTC & 98.3 WMGQ. In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wctcam.com & www.magic983.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on May 11th, 2020 and end on June 15th, 2020.
- Each Photo must be submitted in digital form in JPEG or PNG format (minimum 270 pixels wide and sized less than 1 MB). Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. Each Photo submitted may feature only the graduate and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. Photo will be posted on each Station’s website at wctcam.com or and by submitting a Photo, entrant (1) certifies that he or she has all rights necessary to use the Photo, and (2) grants Stations permission to use the Photo for Contest and other promotional purposes. The Stations’ determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Monmouth, Ocean, Union, Somerset and/or Middlesex County, New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is a PC Richard & Son gift certificate for $500. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $500. The gift certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate. Gift certificates are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates will be mailed out to the winner at the address they provide at the time of entry, upon confirmation of eligibility.
4. Selection of Winner
- Up to one (1) prize winner will be selected as follows:
- On Tuesday June 16th, 2020 at 12:00pm ET, one grand prize winner will be chosen through a random drawing. Entrants from both wctcam.com & magic983.com will be in the running to win the grand prize.
- Entrants are not required to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) from the Central Jersey’s Class of 2020 contest
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at wctcam.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the WCTC at 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset NJ 08873 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station